Sunday, August 17, 2008

Girls Camp

This year for ward camp we went up to Over Guard up by Heber. One of our leaders' friends let us borrow his cabin so it was my kind of campin :). I was a fourth year this year and learned many new things. My Mom was able to come up with me which made the experience even more enjoyable.


These are all of the girls in my ward about to start our hike.

This is me and one of my best friends Gailynn. I am so glad she is in my ward cuz i love this girl! We are crazy together! Her there made it that much better

This is another one of my best friends...My very best friend on this earth. I love her with all my heart. Her being there just made it the best year of girls camp ever!

This is the area we hiked in. The day we went hiking was probably the best day up there. After we went on the hike we had the opportunity to go the the Snow Flake temple to do baptisms for the dead. I have been to do baptisms lots of times before but never at the Snow Flake temple. It was one of the best days of my life. It was so peaceful in there. I was able to do about ten names that day. And i was looking through them i thought of them as not just names on paper but as real people. I love this gospel and it's just amazing to me everything the church is.

our ward has a tradition that we always have a dance party. Me and my mom danced together to Maneater. Yes, i do dance like my mother. but im proud ot it :D

4 comments:

sweetieabbott said...

That's fun that your mom was at camp with you! Such a cute picture of you dancing with your mom!

Kristen said...

Looks like girls camp was a blast. How cool is your mom?

Kelsey said...

i love that pic of you and mom dancing! true mother style, our mom is so cool!

Barnes Blog said...

Tiff, you are the cutest, sweetest, funniest, prettiest girl I have ever known. I love your blog, and all that you get to so in your life, yu see, to have a lot of fun. You do have an awesome mom, and I love that you can see it too. You have an awesome family. I love you Tiff, and I'm sorry for all the times I've acalled you Kelsey. :)