Sunday, February 15, 2009

Valentines Date



My friend Zachary asked me on a date for Valentines day. We doubled with our friends Bree and Deven. It was a surprise date so they blind folded us the whole way there. It was extremely annoying to not be able to see but when we got there it was all worth it. They took us to a park in the desert. It was very pretty. We could look out over the city and all the lights were bright and gorgeous. Zach made dinner for all of us and it was amazing! It was a very fun night and a great Valentines Day.

4 comments:

The Williamson's said...

Very cute! I want to hear more! You looked so pretty!!!

Jill said...

Way Cute Tiff! I love those kind of dates. It always made so much more fun.

Kelsey said...

Yay you updated! How sweet... you looked hott

Mckenzi and Matthew said...

Tiffany! I was looking at Kelseys blog and found yours! Yay!! You are the cutest girl, looks like you are having a blast! Hope all is well!